Sunday, January 22, 2012

P.52 photo challenge: week 3.

I dreamed a dream.  That is the subject for this week's photo challenge. In honor of martin luther king.

I know the goal of the challenge is to take a photo depicting the week's theme. Not find a photo you have that could fit the theme. However, the week is over, and I might have to resort to using a photo that i have that fits.  But I think it's okay, right?

I thought about the topic, thought about my photos and do have one that is really special to me.

week three: i dreamed a dream




















This photo is of my grandma and my baby boy. They are 97 yrs apart, and they are bookends of four generations. When I was pregnant, my grandma was so excited and often remarked how much she'd love to be here when I had the baby. And wonderfully, she was. And is. She gets such joy playing with the little guy and he adores her too. It gives me so much pleasure to see them together. So yes, this is a dream of mine - seeing them together and seeing how incredibly happy my grandma is to spend time with the little buddy.

  project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

1 comment:

  1. enjoy this blog and picture
    you can see how happy both of them are visiting with each other

    ReplyDelete