Monday, January 16, 2012

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Here it is, 1:40am on a Sunday night, and I sit surfing & blogging. I know better - I should be asleep - for I must get up early for work tomorrow. But it's that quiet catch up time to play on the computer.

It seems like a waste, and I know I'll regret it in the morning. My glance keeps going to the clock in the corner of the screen, and I cringe, thinking how tired I'll be in the a.m.

But you know what -- I'm having fun. And to quote a saying I saw on pinterest that I really like -



So remember those wise words when you start to feel guilty that you should be doing something else. If you are happy and enjoying yourself, than consider it not a waste.

And with that, I shall vow to be in bed by 2am. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment