Monday, March 26, 2012

Diaper bag and baby carrier in one. Can it be?


Ok, need your thoughts on this one.

I want to share this (seemingly) great item with you that I've been eying this for quite some time. The Go-Go Babyz Sidekick Bliss Diaper Bag -- it doubles as a diaper bag and baby carrier.

Two-in-one. Sounds awesome. Looks cute.  Comes in yellow, hot pink and gray. Reviews on Amazon (though only five) are all five stars.


Diaper Bag


Diaper Bag










Baby Carrier













I found it originally on Open Sky, a really fun and great site if you're not familiar. But I digress. More about Open Sky in a second.

Back to the bag.

I love the idea - I'd love to run into the Gap or run a few errands without shlepping the stroller in and out of the car.  Or stand in line and not worry about your little one running all over. This seems like a great solution.  If it works.  The write up says it holds a child up to 35 pounds, so we're still in the window.

It's a little pricey for a casual bag (for me).  It's $120 on Amazon, but there's currently a $15 off coupon, plus free shipping.

Thoughts? Experiences? Recommendations? I'd really love to hear what you think.  Please share!

ps, I'm adding a separate post about Open Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment