Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring shopping: adorable items I'm coveting for the little guy.

I'm always on the lookout for some cute clothes or fun room decor for buddy.  I browse a LOT, as my 'baby baby baby ooh' pinterest board can attest.  I wanted to share some really cute items I've found - many great for both little boys or girls.

Grandpa Tee @ Nature Baby:





























Chambray Bimini Tiny TOM Classics @ Toms:












Skip Hop Sheet @ Layla Grace:















Pearhead Wooden Banks @ Amazon:















Aren't these items cute? I've looked at some of them so many times, I really think it's time to buy. Take a look at my baby baby baby ooh pinterest board to see some other great finds. And I love recos - so share your pinterest info or favorite items here!

No comments:

Post a Comment