Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sunny Days.

This week's p.52 photo challenge theme is sunshine.  Ok, I can do that....easier than "movie time or kaboom".   Here are three pictures depicting (sounds redundant?) the theme.

All taken at the Evanston Beach. I like them all for different reasons.

Photo 1: Sailboat on the water.

I love how sailboats, especially their striking white sails, look against the beautiful turquoise water, and the light blue sky.  I also really love the colorful stripes on this sail.














Photo 2: Sunshine. Literally.

You can actually see the rays coming out from the sun, like how you'd draw the sun when you were a child! Very neat.














Photo 3: Trotting along the beach walking path.

I love how Buddy is running exactly on the dotted line. It looks like he's been running a long way, and it's just so cute! I like the perspective as well.  And it makes me think either, Run Lola Run or Run Forest Run.  And looking at the pic further, I love his little shadow.











P52 with Kent Weakley









No comments:

Post a Comment