Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cute Sesame Street themed Goody Bags.

Little boy's 2nd birthday party is tomorrow, and I'm really excited.  The theme is Sesame Street, and the party is at a local play space.

I can't wait to see how much fun the little boy has, and I'm also really excited to blog about all of the details.

I'll start with a sneak peek of the goody bags! More details on these and everything else to come later.



















The gift bag tags were purchased on Etsy from Twinkle Twinkle Little Crafts.  Also, I hope I will be able to get some photos of the decor and set up before the party starts - I can only go 30 minutes early!! But I've given a LOT of detailed instructions as to how I envision everything....

We shall see how it all turns out! Most important is that Buddy has a wonderful time!


No comments:

Post a Comment